2. Whether China opens the stock floodgates or not will be a major price-driver in cotton and sugar — and potentially also in corn, soyabean or vegetable oil — markets in 2017, the bank said in its report.
3. "Look What You Made Me Do" is one for the history books, and pop scholars will likely debate for generations whether it was a brilliant P.R. coup or not.
4. Only two people know the Oscars winners list and supervise the counting procedures - PwC tax adviser Martha Ruiz and Brian Cullinan an accountant.
5. 节目8 创意儿童节目《剪花花》，邓鸣贺 邓鸣璐、中国舞蹈家协会南方舞蹈学校
6. We learned that nothing brings people together like the sun hiding behind the moon.