6. In July, a video of a couple having sex in the fitting room of a Uniqlo clothing store in Beijing took the Internet in China by storm. Some commenters speculated that it was a publicity stunt by the retailer, which denied the claim. Several people were detained on suspicion of uploading and distributing the video.
3. “We are currently investigating how this could have happened, and deeply regret that this occurred,” PwC said. “We appreciate the grace with which the nominees, the Academy, ABC, and Jimmy Kimmel handled the situation.”
4. At Japan Expo, we are very honored to interview Gen Urobuchi and also begraced with the presence of Nitro+ president Takaki Kosaka.Let's begin.Translated by Emmanuel Bochew.
2. An Australian woman whose cats ate each other after she abandoned them in her home has been convicted of animal cruelty.
3. adj. 连续的，继续的，连绵不断的
4. n. 碎片，乱七八糟的状态
5. 201512/415505.shtmlBritish business schools shine in the 2015 Financial Times ranking of European institutions. Not only has London Business School (LBS) kept its crown as the best business school in Europe but three other schools in Britain have achieved the biggest rises since last year.
1. They are calculated using a methodology that focuses on a school's research performance and reputation, not its specific undergraduate or graduate programs. This is a separate methodology than those used for other US News rankings such as Best Colleges and Best Graduate Schools.
2. “我想不出还有哪家公司抵挡住了对冲基金丛林中两头最凶猛的猛兽的攻击，”加州公务员退休基金的辛普森说，“他很酷，很冷静，泰然自若，是‘保持冷静，继续前进(Keep calm and carry on)’这句话在企业界的模范体现。”
Widely misunderstood as a biopic about the novelist David Foster Wallace, Mr. Ponsoldt’s film is a comedy of journalistic bad manners and a bitter, knowing satire of the machinery of literary fame. Jesse Eisenberg and Jason Segel use the conventions of the buddy movie to perfect a new subgenre: the frenemy film.