3. At Japan Expo, we are very honored to interview Gen Urobuchi and also begraced with the presence of Nitro+ president Takaki Kosaka.Let's begin.Translated by Emmanuel Bochew.
5. The government is keen to encourage lending to small and medium-sized borrowers, many of whom do not have credit histories. Analysts estimate the number of Chinese consumers who are financially active but without access to credit to be 500m.
6. We will maintain ethical conduct and moral integrity at all times.
2. Denmark, Norway, Switzerland, the Netherlands and Sweden are the world's happiest countries, according to the survey of 156 countries. Rwanda, Burundi, the Central African Republic, Benin and Togo -- all nations in Sub-Saharan Africa -- are the least satisfied with their lives, the report said. China ranks 93rd in the list.
3. Julian Evans-Pritchard, China economist at Capital Economics, commented:
6. “I am so overwhelmed and elated that fur has been banned from London Fashion Week! Progress!” Faith wrote.
1. The programme is ranked second for career progress three years after graduation. Tiemba’s graduates number only about 250 so far, making them an elite group.— LaurentOrtmans
2. When her mother came to the school to collect Guo's remains, other students gave the grieving woman tt r names and phone numbers, asking for her help in contacting their own parents to get them out of the bo t camp. One of the practices of the facility, which aimed to "reform" behavior through fear-based trainin g and harsh discipline, was to limit students' contact with the outside world.
3. Last year, Islamic State militants seized 49 Turkish hostages from Turkey's consulate in Mosul and held them for more than three months before releasing the group. Those hostages included diplomats, soldiers and children.
Chazelle’s musical was the hot favourite going into the evening, with a record-tying 14 nominations. Chazelle won the best director award, while Emma Stone won best actress for her performance in the film, which was produced by Lionsgate. There were other La La Land Oscars for score and best original song.
A recent example: When Gwen Stefani launched her new album Spark the Fire, Swyft created a free sticker pack and distributed it on several of its messaging apps. It was downloaded almost a million times and sent between users seven million times, resulting in 41 million impressions in 10 days. Such campaigns cost anywhere from $50,000 to $250,000 for brands, Wray says.