Interview: Cultural exchange vital for Fiji, China to enhance mutual understanding, say officials
Their purpose is notably obvious, which is to contain and destabilize China, Wang said.
Chinese FM calls for cooperation instead of decoupling in China-U.S. ties
The HKSAR government's decision to postpone the elections due to the severe pandemic situation is a justified and necessary step to ensure safety and health of Hong Kong citizens and the safety, fairness and impartiality of the elections, the spokesperson said.
- 2020-08-13 07:40:32Chinese envoy calls for restraint in Kashmir: mission spokesperson
- 2020-08-13 07:40:32Chinese mission says no foreign entities justified to interfere in China's local elections
- 2020-08-13 07:40:32Chinese FM says China-Malaysia cooperation enjoys strong complementarity, vitality
- 2020-08-13 07:40:32Commentary: Pompeo's dirty tricks against China a shame
- 2020-08-13 07:40:32U.S. may lose in Trump's TikTok war, expert warns
- 2020-08-13 07:40:32China opposes U.S-Taiwan official interactions under any pretext: FM
- 2020-08-13 07:40:32China donates medical supplies to Ghana's province