- Xi expresses condolences over passing of former CPVCC general secretary
- U.S., China differences mean opportunities for mutual learning, cooperation: Chinese ambassador
- China's Kunming donates anti-pandemic supplies to Laos
- Experts view China-U.S. ties back onto track of cooperation in common interests for all
U.S. should refrain from taking advantage of any disputes in Asia: Chinese ambassador
The repeated use of national security by the United States to cover its "modern piracy" not only diminishes its credibility in the eyes of other countries, including its allies, but also hampers its own interests.
Chinese embassy urges India not to politicize Confucius Institutes
BEIJING, Aug. 5 (Xinhua) -- Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi said the real challenge to the current international order and system is that the United States, the strongest country in the world, places its own interests above everything else, and takes this as its code of conduct.
- 2020-08-13 08:34:15Xi conveys condolences to Lebanese president over huge explosions in Beirut
- 2020-08-13 08:34:15China shares anti-virus experience at UN Women roundtable
- 2020-08-13 08:34:15China wants U.S. bio-labs open to media scrutiny: FM spokesperson
- 2020-08-13 08:34:15U.S. should give Chinese companies level playing field: Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-13 08:34:1514.5-km tunnel on China-Laos railway drilled through
- 2020-08-13 08:34:15China opposes U.S-Taiwan official interactions under any pretext: FM
- 2020-08-13 08:34:15Commentary: Sanctioning U.S. individuals a just move to safeguard China's interests