- Chinese company sends staff back to Turkey for thermal power plant construction
- Roundup: U.S. should meet China halfway instead of inciting new Cold War, say politicians, experts
- Cargo train carrying anti-epidemic supplies leaves China's Xi'an for Italy
- Commentary: U.S. "sanctions" do no good to China-U.S. relations
Chinese embassy urges India not to politicize Confucius Institutes
Mahdi said the lab has facilitated the Iraqi campaign to fight against COVID-19, especially in the first few weeks of the viral outbreak in Iraq.
China shares anti-virus experience at UN Women roundtable
Hessler noted that some public health experts affirmed the participation of the neighborhood committees in epidemic prevention and contact tracing. The Chinese lockdown was more intense than almost anywhere else in the world. Neighborhood committees, the most grassroots level of Communist Party organization, enforced the rules.
- 2020-08-13 08:22:27Foreign political party leaders call for resisting Cold-War mentality
- 2020-08-13 08:22:27China-U.S. relations at "very critical moment": Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-13 08:22:27Xi congratulates Lukashenko on re-election as Belarusian president
- 2020-08-13 08:22:27Chinese central government office supports reciprocal sanctions on U.S. individuals
- 2020-08-13 08:22:27EU urged to stop interfering in Hong Kong affairs, applying double standards
- 2020-08-13 08:22:27Chinese FM slams instigation for confrontation, division
- 2020-08-13 08:22:27Chinese FM speaks of need for clear-cut framework for China-U.S. relations