Xi conveys condolences to Lebanese president over huge explosions in Beirut
"After establishment of diplomatic ties, and thanks to concerted efforts on both sides, China-U.S. relations have made historic progress despite ups and downs along the way," he said.
Cargo train carrying anti-epidemic supplies leaves China's Xi'an for Italy
BEIJING, Aug. 4 (Xinhua) -- China firmly opposes the U.S. side's blatant bullying of certain non-U.S. enterprises in violation of market economy rules and the WTO principles of openness, transparency and non-discrimination, a foreign ministry spokesperson said Tuesday.
- 2020-08-13 08:25:01Interview: Cultural exchange vital for Fiji, China to enhance mutual understanding, say officials
- 2020-08-13 08:25:01U.S. not qualified to build coalition of "clean countries": Chinese FM
- 2020-08-13 08:25:01U.S.-China cooperation essential to global welfare, say Colombian observers
- 2020-08-13 08:25:01Xinhua Headlines: China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM
- 2020-08-13 08:25:01China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM
- 2020-08-13 08:25:01Senior Chinese diplomat urges true commitment to mutual respect, equality in China-U.S. ties
- 2020-08-13 08:25:01Across China: Yemeni student introduces China's anti-epidemic fight to the world