Interview: Cultural exchange vital for Fiji, China to enhance mutual understanding, say officials
When national security in Hong Kong is undermined and confronted with real threats and the HKSAR government had difficulty in completing national security legislation on its own, the Central Government took decisive measures to establish and improve at the state level a legal system and enforcement mechanisms to safeguard the national security in Hong Kong, he said.
U.S. not qualified to build coalition of "clean countries": Chinese FM
"The previous reports of the panel were also leaked, and some member states including China expressed concerns. China requests the Secretariat to take this issue seriously and avoid leakage in the future," the spokesperson said.
- 2020-08-12 03:31:08China sends medical team to Azerbaijan
- 2020-08-12 03:31:08Commentary: Sanctioning U.S. individuals a just move to safeguard China's interests
- 2020-08-12 03:31:08Cooperation between China, India aids world peace, prosperity: FM
- 2020-08-12 03:31:08China sanctions 11 U.S. officials with egregious records on Hong Kong affairs
- 2020-08-12 03:31:08China probes polyphenylene ether imports from U.S.
- 2020-08-12 03:31:08U.S. should refrain from taking advantage of any disputes in Asia: Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-12 03:31:08China donates medical supplies to Ghana's province
- 1st LD-Writethru: China urges U.S. to stop political oppression of Chinese media, journalists