- Chinese company sends staff back to Turkey for thermal power plant construction
- Interview: U.S. TikTok move part of wider battle against China -- expert
- Chinese FM speaks of need for clear-cut framework for China-U.S. relations
- U.S. "sanctions" against Chinese officials nothing but hysterical outburst of hegemonism: spokesperson
Chinese embassy mourns passing of former U.S. national security advisor Scowcroft
Noting that the problems brought by globalization and free trade should be dealt with through internal reform, Wang said that acting like a sick person who forces others to take medicine for his own illness or even resorting to decoupling will not work.
- 2020-08-12 03:15:15Full text of Chinese FM Wang Yi's exclusive interview with Xinhua News Agency on current China-U.S. relations
- 2020-08-12 03:15:15China denounces U.S. suppression of Chinese high-tech firms as "typical act of bullying"
- 2020-08-12 03:15:15U.S. may lose in Trump's TikTok war, expert warns
- 2020-08-12 03:15:15EU urged to stop interfering in Hong Kong affairs, applying double standards
- 2020-08-12 03:15:15U.S. "sanctions" against Chinese officials nothing but hysterical outburst of hegemonism: spokesperson
- 2020-08-12 03:15:15Chinese premier congratulates Sri Lanka's new PM on taking office
- 2020-08-12 03:15:15Commentary: U.S. "sanctions" do no good to China-U.S. relations
- Interview: Cambodia-China FTA to boost bilateral trade, investment ties: Cambodian minister
- China sends medical team to Azerbaijan