Full text of Yang Jiechi's signed article on China-U.S. relations
"I have full confidence that between China and our neighbors, we will be able to solve any problem through friendly and peaceful negotiation without external interference, without external attempts to escalate the situation," he said.
Commentary: Pirate-like bullyism only to deepen Washington's credibility deficits
"With all due respect, I very often hear people in this country say this is something universal. But when they say universal, it's mainly the United States and a couple of European countries," said the ambassador, responding to another question about "an almost universally held criticism of China (on Xinjiang)."
- 2020-08-12 15:17:22Xinjiang's Horgos port handles record number of China-Europe freight trains in July
- 2020-08-12 15:17:22Chinese FM denounces Pompeo's assertion of failure of engagement with China
- 2020-08-12 15:17:22Gross interference in Hong Kong affairs undermines "one country, two systems": Chinese FM
- 2020-08-12 15:17:22China denounces U.S. suppression of Chinese high-tech firms as "typical act of bullying"
- 2020-08-12 15:17:22China urges U.S. to stop political suppression of Chinese media, journalists
- 2020-08-12 15:17:22Chinese central government office supports reciprocal sanctions on U.S. individuals
- 2020-08-12 15:17:22China sends medical team to Azerbaijan