- U.S. not qualified to build coalition of "clean countries": Chinese FM
- "Respect science" and "hard work" enable Chinese to control epidemic: The New Yorker
- Senior Chinese diplomat urges true commitment to mutual respect, equality in China-U.S. ties
- Chinese FM speaks of need for clear-cut framework for China-U.S. relations
Xi congratulates Lukashenko on re-election as Belarusian president
"The Chinese experts are very supportive and helpful," Mahdi said. "When they were here, they gave us all the technical training we need. They are also sending me all the documents. This can be a treasure for us."
Xi conveys condolences to Lebanese president over huge explosions in Beirut
China will as always welcome European investors and companies from other countries, continue to firmly deepen reform and expand opening up, and provide more cooperation opportunities and development dividends for their operations in China, Wang said.
- 2020-08-12 12:05:19Chinese FM speaks of need for clear-cut framework for China-U.S. relations
- 2020-08-12 12:05:19Chinese FM slams instigation for confrontation, division
- 2020-08-12 12:05:19China securities regulator stresses dialogue with U.S. for achieving win-win results
- 2020-08-12 12:05:19China's Kunming donates anti-pandemic supplies to Laos
- 2020-08-12 12:05:19China donates medical supplies to Ghana's province
- 2020-08-12 12:05:19Chinese FM urges U.S. to give up failed interventionism
- 2020-08-12 12:05:19Interview: China contributes greatly to defeat of fascism, says expert