Chinese FM speaks of need for clear-cut framework for China-U.S. relations
BEIJING, Aug. 9 (Xinhua) -- A spokesperson for the Hong Kong and Macao Affairs Office of China's State Council said some U.S. politicians have fully exposed their hegemonic traits over the so-called sanctions against heads of Chinese central government agencies responsible for Hong Kong affairs and officials of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) government.
Chinese FM says China-Malaysia cooperation enjoys strong complementarity, vitality
Yang, a member of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Committee and director of the Office of the Foreign Affairs Commission of the CPC Central Committee, said that a sound and stable China-U.S. relationship affects the well-being of China, the United States and the world at large.
- 2020-08-12 03:07:23China firmly opposes U.S. deployment of land-based medium-range missiles in Asia-Pacific, Europe: spokesperson
- 2020-08-12 03:07:23Spotlight: China-Arab economic ties resilient despite challenges of COVID-19
- 2020-08-12 03:07:23Full text of Chinese FM Wang Yi's exclusive interview with Xinhua News Agency on current China-U.S. relations
- 2020-08-12 03:07:23Suing China over COVID-19 pandemic would be "huge mistake": U.S. senator
- 2020-08-12 03:07:23It is not right timing for China to join U.S.-Russia arms control talks: Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-12 03:07:23China sanctions 11 U.S. officials with egregious records on Hong Kong affairs
- 2020-08-12 03:07:23U.S. should refrain from taking advantage of any disputes in Asia: Chinese ambassador