Unilateralism, bullying pose real challenge to int'l order: Chinese FM
Those activities are not transparent. Many of the countries involved have no idea what the U.S. military labs are doing. The United States is the one that has conducted the largest number of biological militarization activities overseas, yet none of which is mentioned in the Confidence Building Measures materials submitted by the United States to the BWC, he said.
EU urged to stop interfering in Hong Kong affairs, applying double standards
John W. Allen, former vice chairman of the United Nations (UN) Business Council, told Xinhua that he applauds the mutual success that has occurred for the two countries over the past 41 years, and is distressed by the negative language being used to describe China in the U.S. press.
- 2020-08-13 19:37:39Commentary: China's top-level policy blueprint to bring certainty to world
- 2020-08-13 19:37:39It is not right timing for China to join U.S.-Russia arms control talks: Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-13 19:37:39China, U.S. should keep relations in right direction: senior Chinese diplomat
- 2020-08-13 19:37:39Chinese FM speaks of need for clear-cut framework for China-U.S. relations
- 2020-08-13 19:37:39China denounces U.S. suppression of Chinese high-tech firms
- 2020-08-13 19:37:39Commentary: Sanctioning U.S. individuals a just move to safeguard China's interests
- 2020-08-13 19:37:39China hopes U.S. can overcome COVID-19 at early date: spokesperson