4. Also called self-driving cars, autonomous cars have been making the news recently. Chief among them are Google's self-driving cars. Google's driverless cars have traveled over 480,000 kilometers (300,000 mi) with only two accidents, both of which were caused by humans. But self-driving cars aren't new. In fact, their concepts have arguably been around since the days of Leonardo da Vinci, who invented a spring-powered cart with a programmable steering device.
5. However, five Beijing-based travel agents said they were still selling South Korea tours for March, as was China’s largest online travel company Ctrip. Representatives at the top three state-owned airline carriers in China told Bloomberg they had not received instructions to halt ticket sales to the country.
6. Moreover, as some of the firm’s business involves advising the government on education, such recruits’ expertise is invaluable.
3. There are no such circuit breakers in Hong Kong where the H-share index of mainland equities fell less than 4 per cent on unremarkable volumes. One might have expected more of a bloodletting. Mainland retail investors participate in both markets — a function both of Stock Connect and a leaky system — and if you can’t sell what you would like, you sell what you can. Foreign H-share investors too might be presumed sellers, having been the most bearish on China’s economy. Yet yesterday, even as Shanghai opened down a further 3 per cent (before rebounding), Hong Kong’s H shares remained resilient.
4. A spokeswoman for Harvard University declined to comment on the report. "We do not comment publicly on the admissions status of individual applicants," Rachael Dane wrote in an email.
5. Rihanna vs. Rosario Dawson Both stars wore this long satin Dolce & Gabanna dress in different colors. 蕾哈娜和罗莎里奥·道森都穿了这件款式一致颜色不同的D&G
1. Every point we think we've reached where James cannot be better than he has been, he then blows past it like a poor center switched onto him. What will be discussed most is his all-encompassing skill, but this is also a testament to the work that James puts in. You can mock all those Instagram videos he puts up, but those are the real reason he's still able to do this; James has never cheated the game, not a day in his life, and the result is incomparable performance night in and night out.
4. Swift has also been having quite the year, claiming the No. 2 spot with $80 million. More than a year after the launch of 1989—the top release of 2014 with over 3.6 million copies sold—her latest single, “Wildest Dreams,” has ascended to the top of the charts, boosted by a music video with Scott Eastwood. But it was the beginning of her epic 1989 World Tour that placed her so close to the top of this list.
5. 单词response 联想记忆：
6. World Health Organisation declared that the cluster of microcephaly cases and other neurological disorders were a public health emergency of international concern, it was a rallying cry for the international community to respond.
2. NBS senior statistician Sheng Guoqing attributed the slowdown mainly due to a 1.4-percent decline in food prices, which were down for the first time in 15 years.
3. Ranked 10th position, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China is the highest ranking Chinese company on the list.
4. 《癌症：众病之王》(Cancer: The Emperor of All Maladies)，PBS，3月30日播出。该剧由《斯科茨伯勒：美国的悲剧》(Scottsboro: An American Tragedy)与《美莱》(My Lai)的导演巴拉克·古德曼(Barak Goodman)执导，肯·伯恩斯(Ken Burns)担任执行制作人，这部六小时的剧集是根据普利策获奖书籍、悉达多·穆克吉(Siddhartha Mukherjee)医生的《众病之王：癌症传》(The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer)改编的。
5. 本麦克兰纳汗(Ben McLannahan)是美国银行业编辑
1. Meanwhile, producer prices were deflating at a rate of -5.9 per cent, a six-year low, for a third straight month.
2. But that kind of emotional identification gets lost on the runway, and the retail floor. And then we are left with what?
3. A hilarious video showed the swaying crowds singing Can’t Take My Eyes Off You and Hey Baby to the laughing young woman in Bordeaux.