4. Premiered on Jan 29, the drama received 7 points out of 10 on the country's popular review website Douban.
5. 3. How to lose weight
6. LONDON — Since its inception in 2002, the Saturday Profile has aimed to bring to readers of The New York Times people around the world they probably have never heard of, but who have led interesting lives and done extraordinary things, or perhaps recently gone through a remarkable experience.
2. The Atlanta-based group expects sales, adjusted for acquisitions, divestitures and currency fluctuations, to rise 3 per cent, compared with its earlier forecast of between 4 per cent and 5 per cent.
6. The swap is due largely to the major security breach at software company Adobe in October which affected tens of millions of users.
1. Mr Draghi hit back the day after the December vote, saying that there was no “limit” to what eurozone policymakers could do to return inflation to its target.
3. WASHINGTON: Indiahas trimmed its holdings of US government securities to $77.5 billion at the end of October even as the world's largest economyis expanding at a moderate pace.
4. Followers are also getting younger and better educated, with 77.8 percent in the 17-to-33 age group and 75 percent with a higher education.
5. Tinashe featuring Devonté Hynes “Bet” (RCA)
6. The Kings also still owe a future first (unprotected in 2019 at worst) to Philly for the honor of being able to sign Rajon Rondo, Kosta Koufos, and Marco Belinelli. Talk about a team with no damn plan.
1. The Nobel Prize in chemistry was awarded to a scientist who managed to build the world’s tiniest machines out of molecules.
2. 引人注目的是，在首次上榜的9所学校中，亚利桑那州立大学(Arizona State University)的WP凯瑞商学院(WP Carey School of Business)成为首次参与此项排名的美国学校，排在第82位。
4. When the federal government shuttered in October, Starbucks (SBUX, Fortune 500)CEO Howard Schultz refused to sit on the sidelines while businesses everywhere suffered. Instead, Schultz wrote a petition calling on his peers to rally together and put pressure on Congress to come to an agreement.
5. France’s HEC Paris and Essec Business School remained second and third, respectively, for the third year running.
Fuel for this latest burst of Tesla mania came from none other than Chairman and CEO Elon Musk in comments he made during an analyst call on July 31. The big news wasn’t that Tesla reported higher production for the second quarter and beat earnings estimates again.
One highlight of last year's box office was seven high-quality domestic films listed on the top 10 earners, including 'Monster Hunt', a live-action hybrid, and 'Monkey King: Hero is Back', a 3D animation based on the classic ancient story.