1. You're right to be paranoid. The company is always watching you, and there's a record of everything you do: every phone call, every text, every tweet and instant message. At most companies, they save that data forever.
2. n. 衰微，跌落; 晚年
3. 节目39 歌曲《冬天里的一把火》，吴克群 《梦想合唱团》宁波队
4. vt. 凌辱，激怒
5. As the cameras cut away to the cast and crew of "La La Land" hugging, Beatty could be heard saying something such as, "It says Emma Stone," with Dunaway replying, "What?" As the La La Land cast were walking on stage to accept the accolade, a stagehand standing in the wings could be heard saying "Oh ... Oh my god, he got the wrong envelope".
3. "He was not on the intelligence services' radar," added the prime minister.
4. Martin Wolf
5. Since you will be spending so much time in your office space, you should be comfortable enough to enjoy what you do. A comfy chair will keep you pleased throughout the day. We recommend the Allak Swivel Chair, $59.99, at Ikea.com. If you need music to keep your mind stirring, we recommend the Sound System iPod Speaker, $220, at UrbanOutfiters.com.
6. 6. Smart refrigerator
1. n. 谷物，小麦，玉米
2. n. 扩大，膨胀，扩充
3. Having earned a living for the last four years while her contemporaries go to school every day, she has been forced to mature quickly.
1. When did winter become the season of television’s most distinguished content? The fall season, with its organized and heavily publicized broadcast-network premieres, still gets the attention, but a greater number of interesting shows now arrive on cable, broadcast and online in the first quarter of the year.
2. Celebrities throughout Hollywood have been doing just that over the last few weeks, especially when it comes to picking up some pumpkins at the local pumpkin patch.
3. Stand: Wal-Mart U.S. President and CEO Bill Simon pledged to hire veterans
Adriana Lima, 36, came in fourth place with earnings of $10.5 million, with new mother Rosie Huntington-Whiteley ($9.5 million) and Karlie Kloss, 25, ($9 million) rounding things off in sixth and seventh places, respectively.