5. When he was offered the role of "Will" on Fresh Prince, he had 70% of his wages garnished for the first three seasons. After three years, he was able to take home his full salary. Basically, the first line of the theme song could have been written about Will Smith's real life: "This is a story all about how/My life got flip-turned upside down." Except in real life, the "guys making trouble in his neighborhood" was the IRS.
6. If successful, Hurun estimates that Mr Wang’s net worth could soar past $50bn, making him one of the world’s 10 richest men.
1. Call Me by Your Name
2. Only the US-based MIT Sloan School of Management, in fifth place, prevented French institutions from sweeping the top five positions.
3. “It’s horrible,” he said. “Whenever I see someone with a gun, I take it away and report it to police.”
4. To wish you special joy at the holidays and all year.祝你在节日和新的一年中享有无限的快乐。
3. A new report released just last week confirmed that many of us are still using the word 'password' to access our accounts.
4. While D'Aloisio spends 80 percent of his work time retooling and improving Summly (which has already been integrated into Yahoo!'s iPhone app), the other 20 percent is devoted to imagining the expansive challenges he'll take on next. He predicts there will be summarization programs that do for video what Summly does for the written word. He has grand thoughts about using technology to aid learning and would like to help fellow autodidacts while disrupting the old educational models.
5. The new Spider-Man reboot is the best yet, and it's mostly because the movie is funny. Like, Breakfast Club meets Ferris Bueller's Day Off meets Freaks and Geeks funny.
1. 1. Hundreds of genes spring to life after you die - and they keep functioning for up to four days. Together with an unexplained case in March that recorded brain activity in a corpse up to 10 minutes after death, we're starting to realise that death as we know it still retains some strange signs of life.
Jon Copestake, editor of the EIU Worldwide Cost of Living Index, said one of the most notable changes was the rising costs in Australia, with Sydney third in the list and Melbourne fifth. Sandwiched between them was Oslo in Norway.
Online marketplace Amazon.com Inc made its debut in the 2015 Thomson Reuters Top 100 global innovators list, leaving International Business Machines Corp, the world's largest technology services company, out of the list.
Inflation (and deflation) won't rear its ugly head Surging oil production — along with slower global growth — has caused the price of petroleum to collapse from more than $100 a barrel last summer to barely $50 a barrel at the end of 2014. The effect has been to reverse an uptick in U.S. inflation earlier in the year.