1. Coordinated reform of medical services, medical insurance, and the medicine industry
2. Its Academic Ranking of World Universities is made up of six objective indicators, including the number of alumni and staff winning Nobel Prizes and Fields Medals, the number of highly-cited researchers, the number of articles published in the journals Nature and Science, the number of articles indexed in the "Science Citation Index", and their per capita performance.
4. Programming these same signals into artificial human limbs would give amputees replacement hands unlike anything we've developed before.
5. The full list of this year's honorees follows.
6. An investigation is continuing into how La La Land was wrongly named Best Picture rather than the triumphant Moonlight.