1. The joint programme delivered by IQS of Spain, Fu Jen Catholic University in Taiwan and the University of San Francisco saw the biggest rise. Its Master in Global Entrepreneurship Management jumps 34 places to 43rd, making up for a drop of 19 places the previous year. The only programme to be delivered on three continents, it is ranked top for international course experience.
3. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
4. However, the figures suggest that the pace of Chinese investment in western economies may be slowing.
5. The other issue with tanking is Philly, Phoenix, and Brooklyn are all bad teams. It's going to be hard to outflank those outfits.
6. A tender love story between a teenager and an academic, set in Italy.