1. “Policymakers around the world are cognisant of the impact the Fed decision will have and are worried, which makes us worried,” said Simon Lue-Fong, head of global emerging debt at Pictet Asset Management. “People are saying the decision is priced in but seeing as no one knows exactly what will happen how can that possibly be true.”
2. There was no immediate word from the Romney camp on the reported results。
3. It's hard enough for NBA defenders to stop Rose, so just imagine how ridiculously hard that must have been back in high school with Rose being nearly the same size that he is now.
4. 3. JetBlue. Brand love: 40% / Rank 218
5. You can read the full list of stories, but here are the top five:
6. However, the figures suggest that the pace of Chinese investment in western economies may be slowing.