4. Recent initiatives to support two-way tourism between the two countries include the trial of the 10-year visitor visa; the open aviation market services arrangement which removes all capacity restrictions for airlines on both sides; and a new Beijing to Sydney service by Qantas Airways which was launched in January.
1. Chinese exports rose at more than twice the rate expected in November, boosting the country’s trade surplus.
2. According to exam questions and some test-takers' feedback posted online after the exam, the difficulty of the questions was moderate and hot political and social issues, such as the Long March rockets, China's foreign affairs, the Yutu lunar rover and entrepreneurial efforts by college students, were mentioned.
5. According to a notice jointly issued by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security and the Ministry of Finance, the average monthly payments for both enterprise and institution retirees will be increased by about 5.5% from the 2016 level.
6. 在接下来几年里，大型住宅楼盘必须遵守第87号本地法(Local Law 87)——该法要求楼盘审核能源使用量，并保持系统以最高效率运行。住宅楼是纽约市最大的温室气体排放源，其排放量占总量的37%。“能源是一大热门话题。楼盘怎样提高能源效率？”管理着超过500处房产的FirstService Residential New York的总裁丹·沃泽尔(Dan Wurtzel)说，“如果运营预算的三分之一来自能源耗费，而现在你可以降低这块成本，那么上涨维护费的压力就减轻了。”
1. They're developing a core and sorting through roles. Because they're the Lakers, there remains the possibility that a solid free agent or two will look their way.
2. 3.Artificial Pancreas
3. Flying during the holidays takes special strategies, which we’ve outlined here. It also means being prepared for significant weather delays, especially in the Northeast and Midwest.
4. “He’s had more of a sense of swagger and confidence” in recent months, says Jan Dawson of Jackdaw Research.
1. Pay is an issue, he says (the median salary for reporters in 2010 was $36, 000); he's not sure he can raise a family and send kids to college on a reporter's salary. And yes, the stress and the hours can be taxing. But he says, 'I'm not sure I'd be happy in another setting. I can't think of any job that would be as exciting or as fulfilling as this.'
2. 9. 投资者如此不在乎，如此不接受事实，他们不会及时逃出。
3. If the oldest man ever elected president can “tweet like a kindergartner,” why not flip the script and see if a youngster can be elected to office and govern wisely?
4. “We will see a lot of headlines about [emerging market export growth] picking up in the first half of 2017,” says Bhanu Baweja, head of EM cross asset strategy at UBS, who believes EM exports will show year-on-year growth of between 8 and 13 per cent in dollar terms in the first quarter of this year, “a complete postcode away” from the negative numbers currently being reported.
5. Mr Crabb has taken no exposure to Hong Kong’s property market since setting up in Asia 18 months ago, because he says prices are too high and affordability too low.
Still, the optimistic view is that several roadblocks to recovery -- an over-indebted consumer, a moribund housing market and shellshocked banks -- are no longer holding back hiring. Barring an unforeseen shock to the economy, this could mean 2013 will be another year of slow but steady growth.[qh]
With a growing need for someone to block and tackle Apple’s raiders and (given its tax investigation in Europe) regulators, Mr Cook’s focus on people, strategy and execution — rather than products — finally started to look like an advantage.
The manufacturing purchasing managers’ index published by China’s National Bureau of Statistics slipped to 51.6 in October, coming in below a median forecast of 52 from economists surveyed by Reuters and closer to the 50-point line delineating expansion from contraction.
"Moreover, most Chinese families only have one child, so many of us return to China because we want to stay close to our family and friends," said a student surnamed Su, who gave up his job in the UK and returned to take care of his mother in China.