1. James Bond 23 may still be quite a ways away from actually happening, as star Daniel Craig is commited to three chapters in the Millennium Trilogy, starting with the currently in-production The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. There is currently no talk of hiring someone else to play James Bond, but if Craig is to reprise the role a third time, we still won't see James Bond 23 until 2014 at the earliest.
2. I know this takes time, but it'll ensure you really know your stuff. And that's why you're going to school. Right?
3. Only the US-based MIT Sloan School of Management, in fifth place, prevented French institutions from sweeping the top five positions.
4. n. 规章制度，草案，协议，外交礼仪
5. However it's framed, 2018 was a strong year for many of China's biggest domestic film studios though.
6. Total net profit for China’s commercial banks grew by 2.4 per cent last year, according to data from China’s bank regulator. Smaller banks saw increases in profit growth, while bigger banks slowed down.