1. In an industry enthralled to rehashed stories that strike a familiar chord with audiences, give Pixar credit for often trying something new and pushing their viewers into uncharted territories. Coco, directed by Toy Story 3’s Lee Unkrich, has a visual look based around Mexico’s Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead). It’s about a young boy named Miguel who idolises legendary guitar player Ernesto de la Cruz and wants to learn how to play as well as he could. So he goes on a transformative odyssey of self-discovery into the realm of the dead to find his long-deceased idol and learn some lessons about the nature of creativity and originality. Whether it can reach the heights of Pixar’s 2015 masterpiece Inside Out remains to be seen, but Coco should surely be a feast for the eyes. Released November 15 in France, November 22 in the US, Croatia and the Philippines, and November 30 in Israel. (Credit: Disney-Pixar)
1. The clothes had resonance because the characters who wore them were intricate and multidimensional, not just because Joan’s brocade sheath was really glamorous, or Megan’s psychedelic chiffons made Pucci feel cool.
3. The invulnerable singer broadened into a wider emotional palette – musical too, with guitars and brass lacing through synthetic beats and dub effects. It could recall art-rock godmother Kate Bush (see the single "Green Light").
4. If he wins the primary, he would face off against first-term Republican Gov. Phil Scott, 59.
5. A partnership with IBM to sell iPads and iPhones to big corporate customers is just one example of how Apple is looking beyond its own walls more under Mr Cook, something Jobs had resisted.
6. The 54-episode series The Journey of Flower was one of the hottest topics on social media. The TV drama became a hit in the summer of 2015. The movie starring Huo Jianhua and Zhao Liying is based on a novel of the same title written by Fresh Guoguo. The aesthetical adaptation has picturesque outdoor scene in a Chinese ink painting style and charming male and female lead roles, attracting 800,000 followers on the drama`s official Weibo. The drama premiered in June of 2015. It tells a story from a female perspective of an orphan`s growth and romance on her way to becoming a goddess.
1. It was there in Rossella Jardini’s Moschino, from the bows and bouffants of spring-summer 2009 to the Mary Quant-inspired spring 2013 collection.
4. When scientists discover how to shrink humans to five inches tall as a solution to overpopulation, Paul (Matt Damon) and his wife Audrey (Kristen Wiig) decide to abandon their stressed lives in order to get small and move to a new downsized community, a choice that triggers life-changing adventures.
5. Sarah O’Connor is employment correspondent
6. 单词temporary 联想记忆：
2. You can read the full list of stories, but here are the top five: