1. General Motors is helping fuel the improved jobs outlook in the Grand Canyon State. In March, the automaker announced plans to build the company’s fourth Information Technology Innovation Center in Phoenix suburb Chandler. GM is expected to hire 1, 000 workers, mainly consisting of software developers, database administrators and systems analysts for the new center. “The greater Phoenix area is a fantastic hub of emerging technical talent – from university graduates to working professionals, ” said GM CIO Randy Mott in a release announcing the move.
1. Hope you enjoy the happiness of New Year and all the trimmings.
2. 9. 安布罗斯·阿钦摩西尔(Ambrose Akinmusire)，《想像中的救世主更容易描绘》(the imagined savior is far easier to paint)，Blue Note。小号手安布罗斯·阿钦摩西尔为自己在Blue Note公司发行的第二张专辑注入了类型不固定，富于探索精神的今日之声，有许多歌手和一支弦乐四重奏组合参与。和这张专辑刚发行的时候相比，如今的他有了更多评论社会的迫切与讥讽时局的精神。
3. 3.8 推进以保障和改善民生为重点的社会建设
5. 6. Am I maintaining healthy relationships? Is there a relationship in your life that needs a little extra care and attention? Do you need to right a wrong with someone? Try to stay aware of how you’re treating the people in your life.
4. People promoting driverless cars, the most hyped industry segment of the moment, became world leaders in verbiage. Elon Musk claimed to be “laser-focused on achieving full self-driving capability on one integrated platform with an order of magnitude greater safety than the average manually driven car” (ie Tesla cars must stop crashing).
2. 'Increased production in the U.S. meant that spot prices weren't reacting quite as much as in previous geopolitical incidents,' Mr. Hansen said. There is so much supply that threats to it have less impact than previously, and 2014 will be 'the first year in a while when supply growth is going to outpace demand growth,' Mr. Hansen said.
3. The United States saw its real GDP increase at an annual rate of 3.9 per cent in the three months ended September,according to official data released last month.
'Her,' which was written and directed by Spike Jonze, takes romance into the virtual realm, and its hero on a gently crazed journey of genuine passion. Joaquin Phoenix is the poignantly lonely guy who falls in love with his smartphone's new operating system. The basic conceit is a fragile one, but it's beautifully and bravely developed, as well as elegantly photographed by Hoyte Van Hoytema, with perfectly calibrated performances by Mr. Phoenix, Amy Adams and Scarlett Johansson, who is that system's voice and soul.