3. The world’s 100 biggest brands still command a significant premium over others and that value increased by 3 per cent to $3.4tn this year, according to the latest BrandZ rankings compiled by Millward Brown, the research agency.
4. The US has the most universities of any country in the overall ranking, with 221 schools earning a spot. The countries with the next-highest numbers of schools in the ranking are China and Japan with 136 and 76, respectively.
5. Her predecessor David Cameron placed fifth in CNNMoney's previous ranking in March 2015 with his salary of ￡142,500, then worth $214,800. May is only seventh.
6. By 2020, annual box office sales are expected to reach 100 billion yuan, according to industry estimates.
1. Jobs for workers with branding skills were also on the rise during the third quarter of 2016, most likely thanks to “small businesses’ need to create cohesive and consistent strategies for their companies online,” according to the report.
6. A sub-index tracking activity at larger enterprises softened 0.7 points to 53.1, while mid-sized companies fell 1.3 points to 49.9, indicating slight contraction. That for smaller manufacturers fell 0.4 points to 49, indicating worsening contraction.
1. I expect more companies to develop leaders who know how to manage networks — not just the traditional internal network of employees, but more loosely connected webs of suppliers and contractors, managed remotely via the internet and social media.
2. Rolling ahead with a team that's .500 through November isn't at all tanking — this is seriously a potential playoff team — but it's the same type of conversation the rebuilding squads are having. Leverage assets and playing time to win more now, or stay focused on sustainability?
3. He also has serious thrill issues dude.
4. 4.Autonomous Cars
5. Wang Rongzhen在采访中表示，“我们就是要卖车，如果厂家不提供车型，我们就卖不下去了，也只能退网。”他估计经销商每年亏损300-1000万元。目前，现代汽车在中国有近40家进口经销商，其中30家经销商要求退网赔偿。
6. Given a choice, Chinese university graduates prefer to find employment rather than start a company.
6. Wade was probably a little easier to stop back in high school before he had filled into his 6'4'' frame that makes him so unstoppable today.
1. The result doesn't look much like a nose—it's a bottle filled with liquid nutrient that cultivates bacteria. But give the “nose” a blood sample and let it sniff for a few days, and the bottle's dots will change color to indicate what bacteria, if any, it identifies.
2. Winners: Pelicans
3. According to the country's film regulator, China's box office sales have boosted a whopping 48.7 percent in the last year alone.
A devastating financial crisis led business owners and corporate executives to be especially wary about adding staff or investing in new equipment. Some worry about risks from Washington or overseas. Others are seeing consumers maintain their slow-but-steady spending, providing little incentive to deploy their cash stockpiles.
But even in a bad economy some jobs are just not worth it. Are there any telltale signs you should be looking for when trying to decide if you throw in the towel? Here are ten signs to look for to determine if it's time to find a new job: