1. 我在世界最知名的公司之一找到了一份工作，对此学校的关系网络起到了重要的作用，鹿特丹管理学院(Rotterdam School of Management)一名毕业生表示，这家公司是学校的一个公司合作伙伴，因此我基本上是在我的邮箱收到工作申请书的。
2. If you have a question, come to my office. Don't corner me in the bathroom.
3. Like a lot of critics, I chafe against the arbitrariness of lists even as I recognize their utility. Since I can never stop at 10 — how could I, when something like 900 movies were released in North American theaters? — I picked 15 to match the year, ranked them and ended up fudging that count. So maybe technically it’s a top 20. The slots with more than one title aren’t ties, but double features, paired movies that complement, contend with or amplify each other’s best qualities.
4. Aoki-san is a pleasure to work withon storyboard. With Aoki-san on the team it feels like a sure thing. The visionof these animations will be perfect.
4. In being named CEO, Mary Barra broke through several historical barriers in moving from GM's third-most powerful executive position to its first. Her job was made both easier by the appointment of a non-executive chairman to handle the board of directors, and more difficult by the decision to give her old job to one of her rivals. As the first product engineer to head the company in two decades, she will be deluged with suggestions about everything from air conditioning vents in new pickups to the future of brands like Buick and Chevrolet.
5. In 55th place, University of Edinburgh Business School regains the rank it held two years ago. The school dropped down the tables last year after failing to make it into the Masters in Management ranking. The University of Bradford School of Management recorded its best progression, aided by the school’s first appearance in the ranking of the top 100 Executive MBAs.
6. President Obama's Cabinet, of which Clinton was once a member, currently comprises seven women and 16 men.
3. By March, there's a real chance two or three of these prospects stick out as franchise players.
5. To Koudijs, this has important regulatory implications for heading off 21st-century bubbles and busts.
6. 4. 这事儿不能说太细。
1. The future is always bright if you are an entrepreneur, and the opportunities to create new ventures based on the digitisation of age-old services has a long way to run.
2. Switzerland debuts as the No. 1 Best Country in 2017. The country, well-known for its history of neutrality, ranks No. 3 in Open for Business and No. 3 in Citizenship.
4. A record 27,817 civil service jobs are being offered this year by central government departments and subsidiaries.
5. It's hard enough for NBA defenders to stop Rose, so just imagine how ridiculously hard that must have been back in high school with Rose being nearly the same size that he is now.
6. “Where ETFs have grown — in the US and Europe — there is a big ecosystem of financial advisers,” he says. “You need a more advisory model. But until you see people paying for advice rather than paying for commissions, it is hard to see when it will take off.”
1. The app D'Aloisio designed, Summly, compresses long pieces of text into a few representative sentences. When he released an early iteration, tech observers realized that an app that could deliver brief, accurate summaries would be hugely valuable in a world where we read everything-from news stories to corporate reports-on our phones, on the go. The app attracted the interest of investors around the world, ranging from Hollywood celebrities to Hong Kong billionaire Li Ka-shing, the wealthiest man in Asia.
2. Drivers of China's online ride-hailing services will be required to hold a license by passing exams in November.
"Based on experience from previous years, the number of applicants could sharply increase as the application window closes, especially during the last three days of application," an unidentified official with the Ministry of Human Resource and Social Security said on the ministry's website.
Law firms will lead the pack, with 30% expecting to add staff. Paralegals with four to six years' experience are in particular demand, as are attorneys who specialize in "lucrative areas like litigation, health care, bankruptcy, and foreclosure law," the report says.