4. Mr. Murray came to her with a full beard, so she was able to shape it into the thick, bushy mustache pictured here. “Bill has never worn that look before,” Ms. Hannon said, “so it was lovely to get something new.”
2. Online sales contributed 82.6 percent of sales. Online sales have prompted traditional stores, including 13 of Beijing's 77 "time-honored brands" from snack stores to shoes sellers, to move their goods online.
5. 9. 《大空头》(The Big Short)。亚当·麦凯(Adam McKay)把影片处理为喜剧，但在他以笑声轰炸屏幕的同时，也表明他对这场2008年经济崩溃的呈现是一场让人心碎的美国悲剧。
6. The official said that some posts are more popular than others because they do not have strict requirements on education or work backgrounds of the applicants, and the jobs that have drawn thousands of applicants in recent years generally fall into such a category.
3. One of the few lots to sell significantly above its estimate, at Sotheby’s, was a 1780 landscape by Joseph Wright of Derby showing a cavern in the Gulf of Salerno with the figure of Julia, the banished daughter of Emperor Augustus.
No. This is possible, of course, but with luck, Mrs May has at least now ensured that the UK is not going to tumble over a “no deal” cliff in 2019. In December 2017, Consensus Forecasts’ prediction for the UK was of 1.5 per cent growth in 2018. Its forecasts for Japan and Italy were even lower, at 1.3 per cent. So the chances that the UK will have the slowest-growing economy in the G7 next year should be around one in four.