3. WardsAuto will present its Top 10 Engines awards on Jan. 15 at a ceremony held in conjunction with the North American International Auto Show in Detroit.
5. My bet is those forces — and America’s CEOs — will continue to temper the president’s trade tantrums in the short term. But there are lots of people baying for Chinese trade blood in Washington these days.
6. Which brands most improved their reputations in social media in 2012? And which companies made them worse?
1. vt. 凌辱，激怒
2. With Capital Economics estimating that global economic growth will edge up to 2.8 per cent this year, from 2.5 per cent in 2016, “the exports of the emerging world’s net commodity exporters should rise by about 20 per cent year-on-year in dollar terms,” he argues.
3. Will a stable and liquid bitcoin futures market develop
6. There's often an option to post your résumé anonymously, so do that, Foss says. "Or forgo that option and stick with LinkedIn," she adds. "You're way more likely to be found by recruiters and hiring managers there anyway."
1. 单词ballroom 联想记忆：
3. Man got to tell himself he understand.
5. 不错，2014年完全是一场灾难，只等着引爆。在《年内股市崩盘的概率有多大？》(Doomsday poll: 87% risk of stock crash by year-end)一文中，我们分析了今年年初以来的10大崩盘征兆。之后，我们又不断发现了更多新的妖魔。它们有如嘀嗒作响的定时炸弹，来自国会、最高法院、性问题、碳排放、石油巨头、国家安全局(NSA)、国税局(IRS)、茶党式财政紧缩。接踵而至，让人无法招架。
1. Lighting is key when it comes to getting work done. Instead of investing in your typical, boring college dorm room desk lamp, pick something with a prettier design. Check out vintage stores for one-of-a-kind table lamps or keep it cheap with the Tiffany Table Lamp, $99.99, at Target.com.
2. 6. statuesque / a . 高大匀称的，体态优美的。
3. Sometimes bosses suck. But if your boss sucks all the time and takes advantage of your time, it's time to find a new job.
In local currency terms exports managed slight growth of 0.6 per cent last month, besting expectations of 0.1 per cent contraction but still down substantially from growth of 5.9 per cent in November. Imports grew 10.8 per cent in renminbi terms, more than double the expected 4.8 per cent but down 2.2 percentage points from the month prior.