6. China's employment situation is generally stable in the first quarter of 2016, said Li Zhong, Spokesman of the Ministry, adding that the economic downturn and structural reform, however, make employment more difficult.
1. "Moreover, most Chinese families only have one child, so many of us return to China because we want to stay close to our family and friends," said a student surnamed Su, who gave up his job in the UK and returned to take care of his mother in China.
2. Truck wars: Awards aside, Ford’s aluminum pickup is hard to build and slow to sell, leaving an opening for Ram’s fast-rising 1500 while Nissan tries to forget the failure of its first full-size truck when it launches the second-generation Titan with the biggest of big rig styling. The industry’s biggest secret is revealed by veteran executive John Krafcik in Automotive News: In the
3. Amy Kazmin
4. 6. The 2012 Ig Nobel Prize for Literature
5. “He’s informal, candid and approachable,” says Ginni Rometty, chief executive of IBM, who praises him as “very authentic. It’s the hallmark of a modern CEO. What you see is what you get.”
6. n. 泄漏
2. James Gorman, a Times reporter, accompanied scientists who are trying to understand the genes that distinguish dogs from wolves. Humans who raise wolf puppies must spend 24 hours a day, seven days a week with them in order to socialize these puppies for scientific study. And while the pups may seem cute, they will grow to be predatory wolves, not humanity’s faithful companions. The researchers hope their work will help reveal the trigger that made some ancient wolves into the dogs we know today.
3. 皮耶里在大型消费类产品公司工作过多年，如Stride Rite和科迪斯（Keds）等。所以，这种夫妻店在推出新产品时所遇到的困难令皮耶里感到失望。她解释道：“越创新的产品，因为与主流和‘已知’相悖，因而越难销售。”因此，她在五年前成立了The Grommet，这个信息分享平台会将消费者与发明者的故事和产品联系起来。皮耶里的公司帮助发布的产品包括自制碳酸饮料机Sodastream和智能腕带Fitbit。她一直把惠普公司（HP）CEO梅格惠特曼作为自己的导师，并在哈佛商学院（Harvard Business School）担任入驻企业家。
4. The U.S. has fallen to become Germany's third largest trading partner in 2016.
5. Overall more than 5.8 million enhancements were performed in Asia during 2010, while just over 4.5 million procedures were carried out in the US the Economist revealed.
6. This marks the first time that Google has topped the list since 2011.
4. James Bond Themes 8. "You Only Live Twice" by Nancy Sinatra
5. She only learnt to walk five months ago, but 'Baby Beyoncé' is already strutting her stuff on stage at pageants.
1. Exports declined 6.9 per cent in October from a year earlier, deteriorating from the 3.7 per cent fall the previous month as weak global demand and higher Chinese costs led to slumping shipments of the cheap Chinese goods that have flowed to the world in the last decade.
3. A Times reporter, Denise Grady, went inside an operating room to observe an experimental technique to treat severe spina bifida in a 24-week-old fetus. The doctors performing the surgery hope it will result in superior outcomes for children born with the disorder. Their first 28 surgeries have seen good results so far. Jan. 14 is the due date for the mother who was the subject of the article.