5. Yao Zhenhua, the chairman of Baoneng Group and the biggest riser since 2015, saw his wealth shoot up 820 percent to $17.2 billion, elevating him to fourth in the overall list.
6. Amy Kazmin
1. It's quite an odd question, because Ireally wanted to start writing when I read lots of Stephen King stories. Hisstories were quite astonishing and interesting.
2. And a few stopped to change a tire for an elderly French couple.
4. While at least four engines tend to repeat from one year’s 10 best list to the next, only two of last year’s powerplants remain recognized for 2014, the Honda Accord’s peppy and fuel-efficient 3.5-liter V6 and the powerful supercharged 3.0-liter V6 featured in the Audi S5.
6. Reality Competition Program: “The Voice” (NBC)
1. Girls Trip
2. The Shape of Water
3. Kate Winslet is another Brit who’s opted for the loo for her best actress Academy Award, which she was awarded for her complex role as a concentration camp guard in the 2008 adaptation of Bernhard Schlink’s novel, The Reader.
5. Islands in China come with many restrictions on their use and just 50 years of ownership.
1. In other words, we’ve just had a false dawn on the climate change front.
2. Many bosses hold their staff accountable, but the best show that they hold themselves accountable as well. This means adhering to the same guidelines they set for their employees and taking responsibility for both team successes and failures。
4. I, however, am not among them.
5. 9. 投资者如此不在乎，如此不接受事实，他们不会及时逃出。
6. China’s exports and imports suffered larger-than-expected drops in the first month of this year in both renminbi- and dollar-denominated terms.
2. China, the world’s most populous country, ranks No. 20 overall. It is considered to be the third most powerful nation and the second best country in which to start a business.
3. Obama's victory in the hotly contested swing state of Ohio - as projected by TV networks - put him over the top in the fight for the 270 electoral votes needed to clinch the White House and ended Romney's hopes of pulling off a string of swing-state upsets。
Tech giant Tencent's founder Pony Ma topped the list, with a fortune of 279 billion yuan, followed by Alibaba's Jack Ma, and Evergrande Group's Xu Jiayin, with their personal worth reaching 260 billion yuan, and 229 billion yuan, respectively.