3. 索尼（Sony）宣布，其游戏主机Playstation 4s已经在全球售出超过1,000万台，这预示着对玩家客厅的争夺战今年将继续上演。为了维持增长态势，索尼在展会上发布了一系列独家游戏，包括Ninja Theory开发的动作游戏《地狱之刃》（Hellblade），《雷曼》（Rayman）制作商Michel Ancel开发的开放世界式冒险游戏《荒野》（Wild），Housemarque开发的射击类游戏《异化》（Alienation）以及Q版游戏《明日之子》（The Tomorrow Children）。微软则发布了由Square Enix和Crystal Dynamics制作的《古墓丽影：崛起》（Rise of the Tomb Raider），这是劳拉o克罗夫系列重新启动后的第二部作品，将在2015年于Xbox平台独家发布。Xbox在2015年还有另外一款游戏大作的续集《光晕5：守护者》（Halo 5: Guardians）。
5. Puerto Ricans have been hit with dozens of new taxes in the past four years and increases in utility bills as former Gov. Alejandro Garcia Padilla aimed to generate more revenue for a government he said was running out of money. Despite those and other measures, the island’s government has defaulted on millions of dollars’ worth of bond payments and declared a state of emergency at several agencies.
6. Halloween is just a few days away. Which means, if you haven’t gotten your costume or decorations sorted out yet, you might want to start doing that pretty soon.
2. "It became an issue about so many things, such as the environment, energy, workplace disasters and the role of big government. It became a lightning rodfor peoples' anxieties," she explained.
3. The album is a refreshingly fun pop gem that traverses New Wave, electro-disco and dance-pop.
5. Among the 18 sectors categorized by the China Securities Regulatory Commission, financial executives ranked the highest with annual pay of 27.36 million yuan, followed by real estate executives at 11.18 million yuan.
In October, the government announced that it was ending the decades-old "one-child policy," which restricted the number of children that married couples are allowed to have. The new regulations will not take effect until next year.
A robust LinkedIn presence is crucial to any job search. You know that. Your manager knows that. And your manager probably knows that you know that – so she'll be concerned when you go from having a bare-bones profile on Monday to one jacked with additional work history, new connections, status updates and recommendations by Friday. "Don't go from zero to 500 overnight, because that can be quite obvious," Foss cautions。
In early December, authorities announced that market circuit breakers would be introduced become effective from January 1 in an effort to limit the volatility seen during the savage, summer sell-off from June. The circuit breakers would see trading in shares, options and futures halted for 15 minutes if they fell by more than 5 per cent. On their first day of use, that first threshold was breached just after the return from the lunchbreak, prompting a 15-minute halt.