Interview: U.S. TikTok move part of wider battle against China -- expert
"The Chinese government and Chinese people empathize and stand firmly with the Ghanaian people as the pandemic rages on the African continent," he said.
Chinese FM slams instigation for confrontation, division
It has become increasingly clear that each time Washington abused the national security pretext to attack foreign industries or companies, it actually reveals the government's indulgence in protectionism, hegemonism and bullyism, which is akin to "modern piracy," as a German official has said.
- 2020-08-12 08:55:53Xi congratulates Lukashenko on re-election as Belarusian president
- 2020-08-12 08:55:53China denounces U.S. suppression of Chinese high-tech firms as "typical act of bullying"
- 2020-08-12 08:55:53U.S. should refrain from taking advantage of any disputes in Asia: Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-12 08:55:53China welcomes all foreign businesses: spokesperson
- 2020-08-12 08:55:53U.S. attempts to smear, slander China's political system doomed to fail: senior Chinese diplomat
- 2020-08-12 08:55:53China expresses indignation over leak of UN draft report on DPRK
- 2020-08-12 08:55:53U.S.-China cooperation essential to global welfare, say Colombian observers