- U.S., China differences mean opportunities for mutual learning, cooperation: Chinese ambassador
- Full text of Chinese FM Wang Yi's exclusive interview with Xinhua News Agency on current China-U.S. relations
- Spotlight: Chinese-built lab helps Iraq in anti-COVID-19 battle
- China opposes U.S. threats against tech companies: spokesperson
China urges U.S. to withdraw Xinjiang-related sanctions
Greater Accra Regional Minister Ishmael Ashitey expressed gratitude to the provincial government and people of Fujian for their continued support for Ghana.
China shares anti-virus experience at UN Women roundtable
BEIJING, Aug. 10 (Xinhua) -- China's Foreign Ministry on Monday slammed the U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar's ongoing visit to Taiwan, urging Washington to stop official interactions and contact of all kinds, as well as the upgrading of substantive relations with the island.
- 2020-08-12 11:34:15Experts say cooperation only right choice for U.S., China
- 2020-08-12 11:34:15Roundup: U.S. should meet China halfway instead of inciting new Cold War, say politicians, experts
- 2020-08-12 11:34:15Xinjiang's Horgos port handles record number of China-Europe freight trains in July
- 2020-08-12 11:34:15Chinese FM says China-Malaysia cooperation enjoys strong complementarity, vitality
- 2020-08-12 11:34:15S. Korea to lift restrictions on arrivals from China's Hubei province
- 2020-08-12 11:34:15U.S. should refrain from taking advantage of any disputes in Asia: Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-12 11:34:15China has no interest in U.S. internal affairs: FM spokesperson