- S. Korea to lift restrictions on arrivals from China's Hubei province
- Chinese central government office supports reciprocal sanctions on U.S. individuals
- U.S. should refrain from taking advantage of any disputes in Asia: Chinese ambassador
- China, U.S. should keep relations in right direction: senior Chinese diplomat
Chinese FM talks on Sino-U.S. ties in exclusive interview with Xinhua
"Their allegations are fanfare for ideological confrontation and the Cold War mentality," Yang said. "They are nothing short of discredit to the enormous efforts and contributions made throughout past decades by people across the two societies to promote the development of China-U.S. relations."
Xinjiang's Horgos port handles record number of China-Europe freight trains in July
"China will continue to work towards dialogue and detente, advance political settlement process, and play a positive and constructive role on working towards denuclearization of the peninsula and lasting peace and stability in the region," the spokesperson stressed.
- 2020-08-12 03:06:05Xinhua Headlines: China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM
- 2020-08-12 03:06:05China-U.S. relations at "very critical moment": Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-12 03:06:05China's Kunming donates anti-pandemic supplies to Laos
- 2020-08-12 03:06:05China firmly opposes U.S. bullying of non-U.S. enterprises
- 2020-08-12 03:06:05Roundup: U.S. should meet China halfway instead of inciting new Cold War, say politicians, experts
- 2020-08-12 03:06:05Chinese FM says China-Malaysia cooperation enjoys strong complementarity, vitality
- 2020-08-12 03:06:05Interview: Cambodia-China FTA to boost bilateral trade, investment ties: Cambodian minister
- Chinese mission says no foreign entities justified to interfere in China's local elections