China urges U.S. to clarify overseas biological militarization activities
The HKSAR government's decision to postpone the elections due to the severe pandemic situation is a justified and necessary step to ensure safety and health of Hong Kong citizens and the safety, fairness and impartiality of the elections, the spokesperson said.
U.S. not qualified to build coalition of "clean countries": Chinese FM
Secondly, "our two countries, of course, are very different in terms of historical heritage, culture, economic development, and political system, and so on and so forth. These differences will be there, maybe for quite a long time to come," he said.
- 2020-08-14 15:45:50China urges U.S. to stop political suppression of Chinese media, journalists
- 2020-08-14 15:45:50Commentary: U.S. "sanctions" do no good to China-U.S. relations
- 2020-08-14 15:45:50Chinese defense minister holds phone talk with U.S. counterpart
- 2020-08-14 15:45:50Xi expresses condolences over passing of former CPVCC general secretary
- 2020-08-14 15:45:50Chinese embassy urges India not to politicize Confucius Institutes
- 2020-08-14 15:45:50Chinese people "very much shocked" by U.S. hostile moves: Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-14 15:45:50EU urged to stop interfering in Hong Kong affairs, applying double standards
- U.S., China differences mean opportunities for mutual learning, cooperation: Chinese ambassador