Chinese envoy calls for restraint in Kashmir: mission spokesperson
The future of what many consider the world's most important bilateral relationship now hinges upon whether Washington has the much needed rationality and vision to make the right choice.
Interview: China contributes greatly to defeat of fascism, says expert
BEIJING, Aug. 9 (Xinhua) -- A spokesperson for the Hong Kong and Macao Affairs Office of China's State Council said some U.S. politicians have fully exposed their hegemonic traits over the so-called sanctions against heads of Chinese central government agencies responsible for Hong Kong affairs and officials of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) government.
- 2020-08-12 03:26:27Unilateralism, bullying pose real challenge to int'l order: Chinese FM
- 2020-08-12 03:26:27Xi congratulates Lukashenko on re-election as Belarusian president
- 2020-08-12 03:26:27U.S. not qualified to build coalition of "clean countries": Chinese FM
- 2020-08-12 03:26:27Chinese mission says no foreign entities justified to interfere in China's local elections
- 2020-08-12 03:26:27Commentary: Pirate-like bullyism only to deepen Washington's credibility deficits
- 2020-08-12 03:26:27China hopes Australia will turn words into actions: FM
- 2020-08-12 03:26:27S. Korea to lift restrictions on arrivals from China's Hubei province
- 1st LD-Writethru: China urges U.S. to stop political oppression of Chinese media, journalists