- Commentary: Pirate-like bullyism only to deepen Washington's credibility deficits
- U.S. "sanctions" against Chinese officials nothing but hysterical outburst of hegemonism: spokesperson
- China urges U.S. to stop arms sales to Taiwan
- China denounces U.S. suppression of Chinese high-tech firms as "typical act of bullying"
Chinese central government office supports reciprocal sanctions on U.S. individuals
He made the remarks in a signed article titled "Respect History, Look to the Future and Firmly Safeguard and Stabilize China-U.S. Relations," which was published Friday.
U.S. not qualified to build coalition of "clean countries": Chinese FM
"Our cultural cooperation is great. Fijians go to China and learn about Chinese culture. We can see the integration and cooperation between us. Our two peoples have learned a lot from each other," he said, adding cultural exchange has also "helped us become a family of nations."
- 2020-08-12 03:31:40Commentary: China's top-level policy blueprint to bring certainty to world
- 2020-08-12 03:31:40China hopes Australia will turn words into actions: FM
- 2020-08-12 03:31:40China urges U.S. to clarify overseas biological militarization activities
- 2020-08-12 03:31:40Chinese envoy calls for restraint in Kashmir: mission spokesperson
- 2020-08-12 03:31:401st LD-Writethru: China urges U.S. to stop political oppression of Chinese media, journalists
- 2020-08-12 03:31:40It is not right timing for China to join U.S.-Russia arms control talks: Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-12 03:31:40Full text of Yang Jiechi's signed article on China-U.S. relations
- It is not right timing for China to join U.S.-Russia arms control talks: Chinese ambassador