- Commentary: Pompeo's dirty tricks against China a shame
- China committed to protecting marine resources: spokesperson
- U.S., China differences mean opportunities for mutual learning, cooperation: Chinese ambassador
- U.S. attempts to smear, slander China's political system doomed to fail: senior Chinese diplomat
Unilateralism, bullying pose real challenge to int'l order: Chinese FM
China would not swallow the arbitrary and unscrupulous move, and China's countermeasure is legitimate, justified and lawful, which also fully conforms to diplomatic norms, Wang underscored.
U.S. attempts to smear, slander China's political system doomed to fail: senior Chinese diplomat
With sympathy and empathy, China has offered substantial assistance to the epidemic-stricken United States in terms of anti-virus supplies, and has supported and facilitated U.S. procurement of medical supplies in China, Wang said at a press briefing in response to comments made by U.S. Ambassador to China Terry Branstad on Thursday.
- 2020-08-13 19:36:44Chinese FM denounces Pompeo's assertion of failure of engagement with China
- 2020-08-13 19:36:44Roundup: U.S. should meet China halfway instead of inciting new Cold War, say politicians, experts
- 2020-08-13 19:36:44Commentary: Pompeo's dirty tricks against China a shame
- 2020-08-13 19:36:44Attempts to stir tension in South China Sea not welcomed: spokesperson
- 2020-08-13 19:36:44S. Korea to lift restrictions on arrivals from China's Hubei province
- 2020-08-13 19:36:44Xinhua Headlines: China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM
- 2020-08-13 19:36:44Chinese FM speaks of need for clear-cut framework for China-U.S. relations
- U.S. "sanctions" against Chinese officials nothing but hysterical outburst of hegemonism: spokesperson