U.S. should refrain from taking advantage of any disputes in Asia: Chinese ambassador
"We are always ready to develop a China-U.S. relationship featuring no conflict, no confrontation, mutual respect and win-win cooperation based on coordination, cooperation and stability," he added.
China sends medical team to Azerbaijan
China's commitment to deeper reform and wider opening-up gives confidence to the world to face up to the economic turbulence as some politicians in the United States abused their state power to bring down certain non-U.S. enterprises. The U.S. practice is nothing but political manipulation and makes things worse especially when many economies continue to flounder amid the pandemic.
- 2020-08-15 15:02:29Chinese envoy calls for restraint in Kashmir: mission spokesperson
- 2020-08-15 15:02:29Unilateralism, bullying pose real challenge to int'l order: Chinese FM
- 2020-08-15 15:02:29China denounces U.S. suppression of Chinese high-tech firms
- 2020-08-15 15:02:29Commentary: Pompeo's dirty tricks against China a shame
- 2020-08-15 15:02:29Foreign political party leaders call for resisting Cold-War mentality
- 2020-08-15 15:02:29Xi conveys condolences to Lebanese president over huge explosions in Beirut
- 2020-08-15 15:02:29China urges U.S. to stop arms sales to Taiwan