- China wants U.S. bio-labs open to media scrutiny: FM spokesperson
- China firmly opposes U.S. deployment of land-based medium-range missiles in Asia-Pacific, Europe: spokesperson
- Full text of Yang Jiechi's signed article on China-U.S. relations
- China expresses indignation over leak of UN draft report on DPRK
China urges U.S. to stop political suppression of Chinese media, journalists
With COVID-19 still raging across the world, China is prepared to have mutually beneficial cooperation with the United States on epidemic control and economic recovery, learn from each other and share experience on containing COVID-19, and join together with the United States the global response and multilateral cooperation in fighting COVID-19, he said.
China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM
In the interview, Wang refuted a series of recent U.S. moves hurting bilateral ties, including U.S. closing the Chinese Consulate-General in Houston, launching global campaign against Chinese companies, making fierce attacks on the Communist Party of China and interfering into China's internal affairs.
- 2020-08-12 11:20:00Chinese FM denounces Pompeo's assertion of failure of engagement with China
- 2020-08-12 11:20:00Chinese defense minister holds phone talk with U.S. counterpart
- 2020-08-12 11:20:00Interview: China shows political wisdom in face of latest U.S. anti-China salvos, says political expert
- 2020-08-12 11:20:00Chinese FM talks on Sino-U.S. ties in exclusive interview with Xinhua
- 2020-08-12 11:20:00U.S. political suppression of non-American firms doomed to boomerang: China
- 2020-08-12 11:20:00Senior Chinese diplomat urges true commitment to mutual respect, equality in China-U.S. ties
- 2020-08-12 11:20:00Chinese premier congratulates Sri Lanka's new PM on taking office