5. Oklahoma City GM Sam Presti, no stranger to deadline deals, pulled off a clean win bysending Cameron Payne, Joffrey Lauvergne and a second-round pick to Chicago in exchange for Taj Gibson and Doug McDermott.
6. A Saudi Woman Who Got Behind the Wheel and Never Looked Back
6. The new image will replace that of Alexander Hamilton, the nation's first Treasury Secretary, whose portrait has graced the $10 bill since the late 1920s. The redesigned currency will debut in time for the 100th anniversary of the formal ratification of the constitutional amendment that gave women the right to vote.
1. “That’s the first time we’ve seen that,” said Thomas Karl, director of the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s national centres for environmental information.
5. His parents only realised what was going on when the bank called them to let them know about the charges.
6. 香港科技大学(Hong Kong University of Science and Technology)和凯洛格管理学院(Kellogg School of Management)合办的中美EMBA项目重新夺回英国《金融时报》100个最佳EMBA项目排行榜的冠军宝座。
2. TextPride was a fine business, but a tiny one. Meanwhile, the market for messaging apps was exploding. Facebook FB 0.61% bought WhatsApp for $19 billion; that service now has 700 million monthly active users. Tango, an app with 250 million registered users, is worth $1.5 billion. Kik has 200 million registered users. Snapchat, worth $10 billion, has 100 million users. A new study, commissioned by Kik, shows that U.S. users now spend more time on average in messaging apps than they do on social networking apps. The only problem? These messaging apps need ways to make money, and there’s no reasonable way for advertisers to wedge themselves into conversations between friends.