3. We will use this painful adjustment on the part of government to ensure that things will be much more convenient and easier for our businesses to enhance their competiveness on the market.
4. 4.Autonomous Cars
5. Nineteen buildings disappeared in the space of 10 seconds after being demolished by a controlled explosion in China yesterday.
6. “Cooling measures [are] the most important issue affecting the [residential] property market in Hong Kong,” says Thomas Lam, head of valuation at Knight Frank. “That is why all the major institutional plans are looking at the office market in the past two or three years.”
2. 1.Bladeless Fans
3. adj. 浪漫的
4. n. 规章制度，草案，协议，外交礼仪
5. In China, there were still 43 million people in rural areas living in poverty at the end of 2016. The country aims to help all of them out of poverty by 2020.
6. Every great detective needs his or her definitive story. For Sherlock Holmes it was The Hound of the Baskervilles. For Agatha Christie’s fussy Belgian sleuth Hercule Poirot it’s Murder on the Orient Express – a tale in which a bloodthirsty villain kills a wealthy businessman during a train journey through the Balkans. Or are things really what they seem? Sidney Lumet made a beloved film out of the story in 1974, with a stunning cast that included Sean Connery, Ingrid Bergman and Albert Finney as Poirot. Now Kenneth Branagh is donning the Belgian’s moustache himself, as well as stepping behind the camera as director, in his glossy new big-screen version, starring Johnny Depp, Daisy Ridley, Michelle Pfeiffer, Penelope Cruz and Dame Judi Dench. Is there something new that can be mined from this story? Maybe. But even if not, Christie fans will surely want to climb aboard. Released November 3 in the UK, November 10 in the US, China and Turkey, and November 30 in China's Hong Kong and Singapore. (Credit: 20th Century Fox)
The 23-year-old country music darling was awarded the honour by DoSomething.org, which released its list of Top 20 Celebs Gone Good of 2012 this week. According to the organisation, Taylor topped the list after donated $4million to the Country Hall of Fame museum.