U.S. attempts to smear, slander China's political system doomed to fail: senior Chinese diplomat
To conduct dialogues does not mean to make the two sides fully aligned, but to increase mutual trust and seek common grounds while reserving differences, said Ruan Zongze, executive vice president of the China Institute of International Studies.
Chinese envoy calls for restraint in Kashmir: mission spokesperson
In sharp contrast to the United States' approach, more than 70 countries expressed their support for the legislation at a meeting of the United Nations Human Rights Council, representing the shared voice of the international community.
- 2020-08-13 19:09:03China expresses indignation over leak of UN draft report on DPRK
- 2020-08-13 19:09:0314.5-km tunnel on China-Laos railway drilled through
- 2020-08-13 19:09:03Xinjiang's Horgos port handles record number of China-Europe freight trains in July
- 2020-08-13 19:09:03China sends medical team to Azerbaijan
- 2020-08-13 19:09:03Starting "diplomatic war" exposes U.S. lack of confidence: Chinese FM
- 2020-08-13 19:09:03China's Kunming donates anti-pandemic supplies to Laos
- 2020-08-13 19:09:03Commentary: U.S. "sanctions" do no good to China-U.S. relations
- Gross interference in Hong Kong affairs undermines "one country, two systems": Chinese FM