- China urges U.S. to clarify overseas biological militarization activities
- Chinese FM urges U.S. to give up failed interventionism
- China sanctions 11 U.S. officials with egregious records on Hong Kong affairs
- Xinhua Headlines: China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM
Chinese defense minister holds phone talk with U.S. counterpart
TikTok has been downloaded over 175 million times in the United States and over 1 billion times globally, according to the executive order, which claims that the app automatically captures "vast swaths of information" from its users, posing risks to U.S. national security.
Experts view China-U.S. ties back onto track of cooperation in common interests for all
"Resolving issues of common concern through dialogue is the only way to achieve win-win results," said the CSRC. "Only by doing so can a sound environment for the healthy and orderly operation of the global capital market be created."
- 2020-08-14 20:15:37U.S. "sanctions" against Chinese officials nothing but hysterical outburst of hegemonism: spokesperson
- 2020-08-14 20:15:37Chinese FM calls for cooperation instead of decoupling in China-U.S. ties
- 2020-08-14 20:15:37U.S.-China cooperation essential to global welfare, say Colombian observers
- 2020-08-14 20:15:37EU urged to stop interfering in Hong Kong affairs, applying double standards
- 2020-08-14 20:15:37Chinese FM says China-Malaysia cooperation enjoys strong complementarity, vitality
- 2020-08-14 20:15:37Experts say cooperation only right choice for U.S., China
- 2020-08-14 20:15:37China urges U.S. to stop political suppression of Chinese media, journalists