Xi expresses condolences over passing of former CPVCC general secretary
Foreign Ministry spokesperson Wang Wenbin made the remarks in response to relevant U.S. biological militarization activities, which have caused great concern and raised many questions and objections.
China urges U.S. to clarify overseas biological militarization activities
BEIJING, Aug. 5 (Xinhua) -- Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi on Wednesday denounced U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo's assertion that the policy of engagement with China pursued by successive U.S. administrations has failed.
- 2020-08-15 15:56:17Full text of Yang Jiechi's signed article on China-U.S. relations
- 2020-08-15 15:56:17Chinese FM slams instigation for confrontation, division
- 2020-08-15 15:56:17Xi congratulates Lukashenko on re-election as Belarusian president
- 2020-08-15 15:56:17U.S. "sanctions" against Chinese officials nothing but hysterical outburst of hegemonism: spokesperson
- 2020-08-15 15:56:17China securities regulator stresses dialogue with U.S. for achieving win-win results
- 2020-08-15 15:56:17China's Kunming donates anti-pandemic supplies to Laos
- 2020-08-15 15:56:17Commentary: Sanctioning U.S. individuals a just move to safeguard China's interests