- China, U.S. must never allow self-serving U.S. politicians to push ties into serious jeopardy: senior Chinese diplomat
- China firmly opposes U.S. deployment of land-based medium-range missiles in Asia-Pacific, Europe: spokesperson
- China-U.S. relations at "very critical moment": Chinese ambassador
- China expresses indignation over leak of UN draft report on DPRK
Interview: Cultural exchange vital for Fiji, China to enhance mutual understanding, say officials
It has become increasingly clear that each time Washington abused the national security pretext to attack foreign industries or companies, it actually reveals the government's indulgence in protectionism, hegemonism and bullyism, which is akin to "modern piracy," as a German official has said.
- 2020-08-16 04:45:12Interview: China contributes greatly to defeat of fascism, says expert
- 2020-08-16 04:45:12China has no interest in U.S. internal affairs: FM spokesperson
- 2020-08-16 04:45:12Chinese premier congratulates Sri Lanka's new PM on taking office
- 2020-08-16 04:45:12China denounces U.S. suppression of Chinese high-tech firms as "typical act of bullying"
- 2020-08-16 04:45:12Commentary: Pirate-like bullyism only to deepen Washington's credibility deficits
- 2020-08-16 04:45:12Commentary: Sanctioning U.S. individuals a just move to safeguard China's interests
- 2020-08-16 04:45:12Xi conveys condolences to Lebanese president over huge explosions in Beirut