Gross interference in Hong Kong affairs undermines "one country, two systems": Chinese FM
Zhang said that both India and Pakistan are friendly neighbors of China and big developing countries at a critical stage of development. China is committed to growing friendly relations with both countries and calls on the two countries to focus on national development, set store by safeguarding peace and stability in South Asia, properly handle historical grievances, abandon zero-sum thinking, avoid unilateral actions, resolve disputes peacefully through dialogue and consultation, and jointly uphold peace and stability of the region, according to the spokesperson.
Chinese FM slams instigation for confrontation, division
He added that with joint efforts of China and ASEAN, two-way trade and investment grew in the first half of this year, and fast-track lanes for personnel and logistics exchanges have been established to facilitate resumption of work and production, as well as the smooth operation of industrial and supply chains.
- 2020-08-16 02:53:25Senior Chinese diplomat urges true commitment to mutual respect, equality in China-U.S. ties
- 2020-08-16 02:53:25Chinese FM says China-Malaysia cooperation enjoys strong complementarity, vitality
- 2020-08-16 02:53:25Commentary: Washington should demonstrate rationality, vision to stabilize China ties
- 2020-08-16 02:53:25Roundup: U.S. should meet China halfway instead of inciting new Cold War, say politicians, experts
- 2020-08-16 02:53:25Gross interference in Hong Kong affairs undermines "one country, two systems": Chinese FM
- 2020-08-16 02:53:25Full text of Chinese FM Wang Yi's exclusive interview with Xinhua News Agency on current China-U.S. relations
- 2020-08-16 02:53:25U.S. may lose in Trump's TikTok war, expert warns
- Gross interference in Hong Kong affairs undermines "one country, two systems": Chinese FM