3. Christine "Lady Bird" MacPherson is a high school senior from the "wrong side of the tracks." She longs for adventure, sophistication, and opportunity, but finds none of that in her Sacramento Catholic high school. Lady Bird follows the title character's senior year in high school, including her first romance, her participation in the school play, and most importantly, her applying for college.
5. The big winners over the past year in Arizona were the construction and leisure/hospitality industries, which both added more than 10, 000 jobs. Other fast-growing sectors include business services, financial activities and education and health services.
2. Information technology was the third largest sector with 18 brands shortlisted. The total value of listed IT brands accounted for 22.5 percent of the list. Average value increased 10 percent. Beijing is the preferred headquarters location for the IT sector, and 12 listed IT brands set their headquarters there.
3. I'm only a child yet I know we are all in this together and should act as one single world towards one single goal. 我身为小孩都知道，我们在地球的母亲怀中都是孩子。我们应该为了相同的目的进行相同的行动！
1. ICBC said net profits increased 0.5 per cent for the year to December 31 2015 — the smallest increase since it listed. Returns on average total assets declined 0.1 percentage points to 1.30 per cent.
2. In my adolescent years on the foothills of Himalayas, I had a friend we all referred to as the "dreamy guy." He would spend his days enjoying the smallest of things – color-tagging butterflies, counting peaks on the horizon, making stories out of cloud formations. He was a happy soul, deeply receptive to life's beauties and easily excited. I knew this guy many years ago and I thought about him today as I sat down to write this piece for you, dear class of 2013.
5. "Based on experience from previous years, the number of applicants could sharply increase as the application window closes, especially during the last three days of application," an unidentified official with the Ministry of Human Resource and Social Security said on the ministry's website.
1. Until four years ago, Maddie was an unknown eight year old who enjoyed dancing and went to a local primary school.
2. But what will politicians actually do While President Trump is focused on bringing back traditional manufacturing jobs to America, different US states are experimenting with other policies to help low-paid precarious workers. These range from sharply higher minimum wages to new rules to stop employers changing staff schedules at the last minute.
3. The Belty is great that it uses technology to track fitness, water intake, and posture, but for $395, you might be better off getting the same in a stylish smart watch or activity tracker.
One of the biggest trends I’m noticing in entrepreneurship right now focuses on access. Innovators are taking what was once costly, time-intensive, or otherwise beyond reach and efficiently offering it to consumers. Whether it’s learning new skills, inspiring a new interest, or tapping into formerly cost-prohibitive markets, entrepreneurs are finding new ways to bring the unique and specialized to a more mainstream market. We started to see this with collaborative consumption business models and I predict we’ll continue to see an influx of ‘access-based’ business models in the year ahead.
The Explore experience in Brazil is available on both iPhone and Android. Simply open Google Maps on your mobile phone and tap "explore food And drinks near you" at the bottom of the screen. Depending on where you are and time of day, Google Maps will share lists of food and drink locations around you, ranging from "best breakfasts" to "waterside dining", says Bryan Cheng, Product Manager, Google Maps.