1. But the developments also point to the vast gap in the use of such cases between the US and EU, where a debate is under way over whether to grant China “market economy” status in the World Trade Organisation, a concession that would make it even harder to bring anti-dumping cases.
2. The official said that some posts are more popular than others because they do not have strict requirements on education or work backgrounds of the applicants, and the jobs that have drawn thousands of applicants in recent years generally fall into such a category.
3. I used to go fishing in Vancouver with my dad until just a few years ago we found the fish full of cancers. And now we hear about animals and plants going extinct every day -- vanishing forever. 以前和我爸爸经常在vancouver钓鱼，但在近几年却发现鱼的身上到处是癌细胞。我们每天都会听说有的动物和植物绝种，那是永远消失的事情。
5. "This year promises to bring Australia and China closer and provide more opportunities for further engagement, be it in tourism and travel or more broadly in trade, sport and culture or social and academic exchanges," says Ciobo.
6. At this point, travelers might be wondering if there will ever be an airport that can surpass much-lauded Changi.
4. Helu came in fourth in Forbes' 2016 list of 1,810 billionaires, behind Gates, Zara's Amancio Ortega and business mogul Warren Buffett, respectively.
5. By the end of 2015, Shanghai's population of migrant residents had decreased to 9.8 million, comprising 40.6 percent of the city's roughly 24 million permanent residents, according to statistics released by the Shanghai Municipal Statistics Bureau on Monday.
6. Pushing ahead with the five priority tasks through reform
1. Since merged airlines often continue to report delay statistics separately, it may take a few years to see how the new American does during holiday travel.
The people we look for usually do not run countries, or headline blockbuster movies, or write best sellers. We leave those to the appropriate sections of the newspaper. Our subjects are more likely to have just emerged from prison, or written their 1,547th novel.
What growth dollar exports did see among major trading partners came from shipments to the US, which rose 5.5 per cent year on year to $37.06bn. Exports to South Korea also showed growth of 8.3 per cent to $10.2bn.
In the foreseeable future, China will see the boom of enterprises in tertiary industry. Related majors, including law, journalism and communication, and management, are expected to play a bigger role, according to the report.