1. First, says Tom Kozenski, a supply-chain expert at consulting and training firm RedPrairie, most people still think of logistics -- if they think of it at all -- as a "non-sexy" field centered on boring, low-paid warehouse work.
2. 8. Julia Roberts - $12 million
3. Song “Chinese Zodiac” (Lee-Hom Wang)
6. 超过35万的欧洲玩家（还有一些北美和亚洲玩家）带着朝圣般的心情，赶赴人口刚过100万的德国科隆市，参加一年一度的游戏盛会。美国动视（Activision）在展览中首次公布了Sledgehammer Games工作室的多人游戏《使命召唤：高级战争》（Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare），现场玩家亲身体验了这款将于11月3日正式发布的游戏。
2. In addition to the overall ranking, US News also offers region-, country- and subject-specific rankings, to allow for more tailored searching.
3. The fruit is placed into the mold when it's young and undeveloped.
6. Maddie has now appeared in three of Sia's videos - Chandelier, Elastic Heart and Big Girls Cry.
1. Chinese telecommunications giant Huawei filed a notable 2,390 patents, which was the second-largest filing by a company globally, after Philips with 2,568 patents.
2. 法国电信商学院(Télécom Business School)和布拉格经济大学(University of Economics)的教师性别比例最为均衡，女教师占50%，瑞士苏黎世大学(University of Zurich)的教师性别比例最不均衡，女教师仅为9%。瑞士洛桑国际管理发展学院(IMD)的教师队伍国际化程度最高，94%来自海外，米兰理工大学MIP管理学院的教师则均为意大利人。
4. Here are five things consumers and investors can count on (probably) in 2015:
5. The reading represented a fall of 0.4 points from September and a sub-index on output for the gauge, which primarily tracks larger and state-owned enterprises, fell 1.3 points to 53.4. That for new orders dipped 1.9 points to 52.9.
1. 时间：2009-09-16 编辑：vicki
2. One of the best things you can do to improve your entire life, not just school, is meditate. Fifteen minutes a day is all you need to feel calm, centered and confident.
Always wanted to be an author but not sure where to start? Have you considered self-publishing? Thanks to Amazon, you can. Kindle Direct Publishing allows you to get the word out via e-books, CreateSpacehelps you develop a print edition and ACX is the audio publishing division. I’ve used all three to develop my book.
“Soft domestic demand and the decline in commodity prices continued to weigh on China’s import growth,” said Liu Li-gang, an economist at ANZ bank. “Looking ahead, China’s export sector will continue to face significant headwinds.”